BEHOLD : My working spot !!
Yepz. I don't go outside so often so when I'm at home, I'm stuck with my working spot. Haha, isn't the neatest of places but this is the only available part of our house where I can at least have time to myself. The picture is numbered so let me explain to you each to you on what does each number corresponds to...1
- a review manual I prepared so that when I get bored in drawing, I'll review first for college entrance test. I'm done with English, Science, and Abstract Reasoning. But Math ?? Shove it off !!
I don't know what to do with that blasted subject. 2
- Biology textbook I read to review also, or sometimes when I get bored with anything else.3
- Orange Neon
notebook containing random schedules, resolutions and sketches for nothing in particular. Just doodling on it, actually. 4
- Yeah, Spiderman !!
My pencil case. It's the only pencil case I've got so I take care of it.5
- my colour pencils branded Faber-Castell (though some of the colours are Crayola). Hehe, bought by Papa for me two years ago. 6
- Green notebook where I write first my journal/news/deviations entry before typing them here on dA. Saves my time a lot since I don't have to stare on a blank spot to think of what to type.7
- That small blue notebook underneath colour pencils. The notebook is my personal journal. Also, it's private.8
- Nah, just a pair of black scissors gotten itself involved in the picture.9
- That box contained eraser, sharpener, and my pen. Yeah, I did that to avoid inconvenience when I sharpen my colour pencils. I don't have to stand and go to trash can and go back to seat. Hence I deposit the pencil dusts in that box. 10
- the Holy Bible, yeah. I always read a verse or two before beginning to work on something on my table.11
- it's my clearbook where some of my latest works are kept. I vandalized the cover out of nothing in particular. 12
- Featuring my deviation Touching the Dream
- And a feature also for my Silence
Last but not least, the mighty table !!
It used to be our shoe shelf. But since I demanded for a studying table, Papa let me use it. Hehe...
It has compartments under it and I removed the smelly shoes, replaced by some of my school stuffs in not-so-orderly manner.
My table is always as crowded as that. I always rush things but most of the time laze around the house. But I am changing now. I need to be responsible. So I apologize for messy table !!
Please share me what can you say about this !!
Okei that's all !! Smile and always be happy !!